From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Updating a couplr of blog postings - new school year in my neck of the woods
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:35:34 GMT
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 14:16 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > In the 2010 I put together a few blog posts, the idea being an
> > enumerated a short list of useful addons for the OpenOffice.org user.
> >

> Most of the links don't work for me -- the template links. (Windows XP/Firefox)

Yes - they did work of course - so for tonights fun and relaxation, at
least fix the broken links.

> But I love the idea.

They were popular and had long tails - the first such were in 2007 on a
personal blog at live.com also popular ... somehow, for the windowsill
blog, the entire history was lost when MS transfered the service to WP.
Oh Well (my fault for not having off-line backup)

Part of this was my own little QA, quick usage test, with the current
release for each item mentioned, just prior to publishing the posts.. so
as I go along this week I'll use the latest 3.4.1 build for AOO and
focus on 32bit Windows Vista for the platform.