From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice receives UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award 2012
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:20:33 GMT
Hello Michael,

On behalf of the project I want to thank you for the award.  I've
added it to our Awards Page here:

http://www.openoffice.org/awards/

We are planning on having a new release, Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1, at
the end of July.   If you want to be notified as soon as that release
is available, I recommend subscribing to our announcement mailing
list, per these instructions.

Thanks and best regards,

-Rob Weir, Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee