From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Call For Papers Now Open: ApacheCon Europe 2012
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:24:12 GMT
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com>wrote:

> The ASF announced the CFP is now open for ApacheCon Europe 2012.[1]
>
> We have proposed a concept wherein the Apache OpenOffice project will work
> to build a program for sessions, hacking and community development. This is
> the 'conference-within-a-conference idea where we work to fill a minimum of
> a full day. There will be other opportunities to shape this as we see the
>
> If you are interested to volunteer to support this effort please subscribe
> to  apachecon-discuss@apache.org.  The conference web site is
> http://apachecon.com/

The new conference web site is: http://www.apachecon.eu/

I strongly encourage our community to go into this site, read up on the
ApacheCon Europe and consider submitting a proposal for a talk. This is a
great opportunity to build a stream of sessions, comprising a
'conference-within-a-conference' for our Apache OpenOffice project content.
Don't wait!