From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Call For Papers Now Open: ApacheCon Europe 2012
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:59:09 GMT
The ASF announced the CFP is now open for ApacheCon Europe 2012.[1]

We have proposed a concept wherein the Apache OpenOffice project will work
to build a program for sessions, hacking and community development. This is
the 'conference-within-a-conference idea where we work to fill a minimum of
a full day. There will be other opportunities to shape this as we see the

If you are interested to volunteer to support this effort please subscribe
to  apachecon-discuss@apache.org.  The conference web site is
http://apachecon.com/

Our wiki for conference planning is: http://s.apache.org/4cp  I recommend
we continue to edit and shape our plan on here.

August 3rd is the deadline for CFP submissions, so if you want to present,
now is the time to prepare your submission. Don't wait. :)

/don