From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some keyword analysis for the website
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 19:17:10 GMT
Hi,

On 2012-07-05, at 15:02 , Rob Weir wrote:

> I was interested in how our website was performing against some common
> search queries.  In particular I was thinking of users searching the
> web in three general categories;

Interesting. I did this thing back in the early 2000s and altered the keywords to be more
popular. But it had minimal effect—then. The story *then* was that browsers had grown more
sophisticated and simply altering keywords (or creating an endless stream of popular keywords
in invisible ink) had, after 2001, zero effect.

But times seemed to have changed?

Louis