From Michael Ganss <michael.ga...@updatestar.com>
Subject Apache OpenOffice receives UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award 2012
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:07:00 GMT
Dear Apache OpenOffice Team,

I am pleased to inform you that your software Apache OpenOffice has been awarded
with the UpdateStar Editor's Choice 2012 Award.

The UpdateStar Editor's Choice Award is given only to a small group of
top software products leading in their field we believe deserve this award.

You can view your software listing and award on the Apache OpenOffice web page at
http://openoffice-org.updatestar.com/

We hereby grant you permission to include the award logo on your web site.
You can find the award artwork here:
http://static.updatestar.net/img/ec2012.png

You may also use this web page as a download mirror located in Germany.

I highly appreciate your contact on linkedin.com:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-gan%C3%9F/2/a79/111

I sincerely hope that you benefit from this award and get more new users
and customers for your software!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Michael Ganss
--
UpdateStar - Simplify your software life
http://www.updatestar.com/

Managing Directors: Dipl.-Kfm. Frank Alperstaedt, Dipl.-Inform. Michael
Ganß, Dipl.-Inform. Olaf Kehrer
Commercial Register: Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 83422, VAT-ID DE219941837