From Gaurav prasad <prasad.gaura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6M downloads
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:35:29 GMT
Hello,
I'm a student ,I have been using (AOO)since last two weeks.Then it was
around 3 or 4 million mark (don't remember exactly).Nobody in my
college was aware about it's existence,but today I found it as a
discussion topic within a week.
AOO is EXPANDING and EXPANDING very RAPIDLY.
CONGRAT'S to the the developer,community member's and people for
apperciating such a beautiful product.Hope it reaches 10M mark very
soon.All the very best AOO.

Gaurav
- ENGLISH is my second language ,plz ignore/excuse for any grammatical error's.