From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dissappointed
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:01:36 GMT

Hi James,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:00:35AM +0800, James Webster wrote:
> I have just updated to appache and discovered the synonym feature is
> missing.

The feature is not missing, there is a bug with the extensions
(different extension using the same configuration name), so you will
have to remove/disable some of them, until we contact the extensions
authors and ask them to fix the issue.

Go to the menu "Tools" - "Extension Manager..." and disable/remove all the
English dictionaries (Canadian, etc), leaving only the one that says

"English spelling and hyphenation dictionaries and thesaurus" 2010.03.16

This should fix the bug.

In case you have any question, please send a mail to
ooo-users@incubator.apache.org

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile