From Shenfeng Liu <>
Subject Apache OpenOffice Presentation Template
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 13:29:03 GMT
Hi, all,
  I just uploaded a presentation template with Apache OpenOffice logo,
which I think can be used for AOO promotion events. Please try it:

  The story is that I saw some one asked for templates previously ( I can
not find the mail now unfortunately...). So I talked to Xin Li and Yun Chao
Xu -- their are UX experts. They designed some background pictures and
layouts. Then I implemented one of the design and uploaded it to try the
publish process and hope to get feedback.
  I'm not a professional template designer, so there are still some
problems in the template that I can not resolve. So please try it and give
me your feedback or tell me if any problem.

- Simon