From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO t-shirts, other swag?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 01:39:11 GMT
Jean,

Are there any funds available from Friends of OpenDocument similar to those
being allocated to LibreOffice? If so, we can mobilize around something
like what you're proposing. The fund would have to be held outside of the
project, but could be allocated for supporting this type of concept.

What do you think?