From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO t-shirts, other swag?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 02:05:13 GMT
Yes, in fact "Friends of" made the offer to AOO long ago.

My idea is to have both the opportunity for anyone to purchase TShirts etc, and a fund to
supply same for use at booths. Books, too, of course.

Mainly what is needed is permission to use the AOO logo (and perhaps variations such as "I
[heart] [AOO logo]) and someone to do the work... Set up a store, create products, etc.

Jean