Hello Apache community:

I would like to piggy-back on Eric's introduction as well. I am a worldwide Marketing Manager for IBM Collaboration Solutions, with primary responsibility for our Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino, and Office Productivity Solutions, including Lotus Symphony. I am based in sunny San Diego :-)

I and my colleague Jyoti Bagaria, also a marketing manager based in Bangalore India, are also looking at ways to support the marketing efforts for Apache OpenOffice. Although I could not join the kickoff call today that Eric Otchet hosted, I will be attending future calls where possible, and collaborating with you all through the Wiki and whatever other tools we decide will help us successfully market Apache OpenOffice.

Looking forward to our future discussions.

Regards,

Jacques Pavlenyi
Market Segment Manager
IBM Collaboration Solutions

Phone: 1-720-663-2067
E-mail:
jpavlenyi@us.ibm.com
Social Business Insights Blog:
ibm.co/wKv1lJ
Chat:
Sametime: jpavlenyi@us.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jjpavlenyi Twitter: http://twitter.com/mediamutt SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/mediamutt Blogger: http://mediamutt-us.blogspot.com and within IBM on: Lotus Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?key=e245b9d2-7a06-4ea5-bb90-48f3410e806e
"“Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.”" - Howard Aiken
IBM

4660 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122-4601
United States