From Eric Otchet <eotc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [Update] Conference Call Meeting Minutes
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:26:19 GMT
Thanks to all of you who were able to join the call today and to those who
were not and shared your thoughts.

I added a page to the Wiki under the Market Planning Section to capture
the Meeting Minutes.

Here is a link to make it easier
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Conference+Call+Meeting+Minutes

I will be scheduling another call for approximately 2 weeks from now and
will use the list for that.

I hope more of you will be able to join. We have much to do.

We agreed to post minutes and share those on the mailing list to keep
within the Apache spirit.
I will volunteer to do that task.

Regards,
Eric
Eric Otchet
Product Manager - Symphony |  Eotchet@us.ibm.com
IBM Corporation | IBM Collaboration Solutions
 +1 732.424.7229 (phone) | +1 732.312.8403 (mobile) | 404-7229 (tie-line)

Lotus Symphony