From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO t-shirts, other swag?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:57:12 GMT
Do we have plans for AOO promotional t-shirts and other swag? Would
this need to go through an Apache store or can AOO do it?

I'm not looking at this as a way to raise money (which would need to
go to Apache, not AOO, anyway), but rather for promotion. People at
trade shows, developers' conferences, etc can wear tshirts; buttons
and other low-cost items could be given away at booths; tshirts could
be given away as prizes; people can have mugs and mousepads at work...
well, you know the drill. Could be sold on eg CafePress at cost.

--Jean