From richard clary <r.clar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation: Apache OpenOffice Marketing Conference Call @ Tue Apr 3 9am - 10am (ooo-marketing@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:38:25 GMT
I also left the conference call with a positive feeling.  A bi-weekly call
could be beneficial as to sharing the status of an individual’s
initiative/project.  The group’s collective feedback on a real-time basis
could add momentum to or redirect individual objectives. A scribe,
committee chair, vision/mission statement, a shared progress chart talked
to by task owners are necessities in my opinion.

Eric, if you would like to experiment with posting and sharing a
corroborating document in the Google cloud I will volunteer to help you
post the minutes there. We can work out the collaboration aspect as to the
document before the next conference call.

Rickey (richard)

--
Richard (Rrickey) Clary
Sr. Analyst Product Introduction (Retired)