From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Communications Outline in Support of Apache OpenOffice 3.4
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:50:28 GMT
On 26 April 2012 18:19, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> I'm currently with my son at martial arts but started reviewing the release
> before I came out. Will finish tonight. No blockers so far, about half way
> through my review.

I got unavoidably distracted (damned UK open standards consultation
and over zealous activists) and never finished the revue.Sorry.
However, I see Jim has provided the third +1 so i turned my attention
to a second article, that has now been drafted and is with the press@
team for review. As with the other one it's actually a post about the
ASF that uses AOO as a case study hence press@ having it rather than
this list.

Assuming press@ are OK with them they will go out (not as press
releases). Don is aware of them and will coordinate with Sally to get
them released at the right time.

Ross