From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Communications Outline in Support of Apache OpenOffice 3.4
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 23:32:14 GMT
On 18 April 2012 00:25, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> I confirm I plan to do a Computerworld post (or two).these won't be about
> AOO specifically, but about the Apache Way and it's fit to large projects
> like AOO.

The first of these posts has been written and is waiting for the
release to go live. I focusses on what it means when we say the ASF
and its projects are "all volunteer". I use AOO as a case study. In
terms of Don's three objectives this piece targets "3. *Speak to ICT
Leaders in business, government and education
sectors* confused and unsure of the future of OpenOffice since Oracle
left the business."

I hope to find the time to do another one that is more aimed at
developers (don's objective number 2).

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)