From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation: Apache OpenOffice Marketing Conference Call @ Tue Apr 3 9am - 10am (ooo-marketing@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:52:10 GMT
Hi Peter,

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Peter Junge <peter.junge@gmx.org> wrote:
> Apart from that, as far as I understand the Apache policies they do not
> appreciate conf calls or any other ways of communication except the Apache
> mailing lists. There's the golden rule "If it didn't happen on a mailing
> list, it didn't happen.", please refer:
> http://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#NewbieFAQ-IsthereaCodeofConductforApacheprojects?

I think conf call will help improve communication and discussion on
the mailing list.
Hearing voices of community members and exchanging ideas is fun, encouraging.
Since the marketing is about motivation, encouragement and
entertainment, it will be great if we have bustling conf calls
regularly.
:)
Sure we on the mailing list can discuss agenda to a conf call and we
should present conf call minutes to the mailing list.
Thanks,
khirano