From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invitation: Apache OpenOffice Marketing Conference Call @ Tue Apr 3 9am - 10am (ooo-marketing@incubator.apache.org)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:19:23 GMT
Hi

2012/4/3 richard clary <r.clary55@gmail.com>:
> I also left the conference call with a positive feeling.  A bi-weekly call
> could be beneficial as to sharing the status of an individual’s
> initiative/project.  The group’s collective feedback on a real-time basis
> could add momentum to or redirect individual objectives. A scribe,
> committee chair, vision/mission statement, a shared progress chart talked
> to by task owners are necessities in my opinion.

Humm...

A vision from a non-english speaker: by years, i did a work completly
out of mkting project, and arrived to 10M of desktops running OOo/Broo
in Brazil. When i tried stay more close of Florian and Peter, was very
dificult for me (in function of my bad english) to interact better
with them.

What i saw as a good practice was to share this things inside the list
and wiki, what *for me* was improved many more inside of TDF. I see
that we need rescue the wiki, give a good priority in organize it as a
multilingual wiki and align the actions.

Sure, i agree that when we have this parts working fine, the "voices
part" is fun and can append many more for our process.

My two cents.

Best,
Claudio