From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Concept: Logo Morph
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:04:02 GMT
On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 12:21 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> This is an animated GIF of the old project logo morphing into the new one:
>
> http://www.robweir.com/AOO-Morph.gif
>
> It did not come out quite the way I expected, but with the right music
> it might work.  I can recut it as an AVI or to fit a specific time
> duration, if anyone is interested.

Do you want it set to music?

I did a little morph playing the other day also, incorporating the
graphic
http://people.apache.org/~rgb-es/Transition-logo.png

set to music I'll point to it, it's a shocker though.
https://plus.google.com/111286111779516013881/posts/ZavTMsSoYuT

I did it really fast, for only one reason, I saw the #Linux tag trending
on google and I put that together in less then an hour and managed to
post into the stream while it was still trending. A spur of the moment
thing.

Anyway - I like to work with this stuff and really like to work together
with others on this stuff, always open to it.

//drew