From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Communications Outline in Support of Apache OpenOffice 3.4
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:39:03 GMT
On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 10:12 -0400, Donald Harbison wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM, drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>wrote:

> > <javascript:;>>
> > about
> > projects

> > > Great, thanks Ross!
> > >
> > > Drew, have you made any progress on your 'developer' draft?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a decent draft - will be finished by tomorrow evening.
> >

> Hi Drew, any chance we can see your draft soon?

Howdy,

It's drafted in Writer currently. I suppose putting this on the project
blog, roller is it, makes the most sense, yes? Unless folks prefer I use
the planet from a personal blog.

So, I need to go back through the mail list to see what steps to take
for that (roller), I'll get that done today, copy what I have and mark
for review.

Will  post back when it's ready for your comments.

//drew