From Imed Hammouda <imed.hammo...@tut.fi>
Subject Re: Fwd: Funds are available for AOO marketing activities
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:06:42 GMT
Hello!

In reference to your message below, I would like to draw your attention
to the possibility of organizing a keynote/tutorial/session on AOO at
OSS 2012 (www.oss2012.org) to be held in September in the city of
Hammamet - Tunisia. OSS is the premier international open source conference.

Please let us know if you are interested in this opportunity.

Best regards,
Imed Hammouda
OSS 2012 program chair