From Vadim Korsakov <vadim.fi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration with other projects
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:38:27 GMT
On 24-Feb-12 02:36, Terry wrote:
> Why exclude organisations which produce an operating system?  A
> company which has produced software disks for many years is
> http://on-disk.com/

Hello

On 24-Feb-12 02:36, Terry wrote:
> Why exclude organisations which produce an operating system?  A
> company which has produced software disks for many years is
> http://on-disk.com/

I think that such market players like MS and Apple (MacOS) have their
own office bundles and they will promote their products firstly.

About SW and hardware developers. I will try to write a number of
letters to some companies located in Finland or international ones
represented in Finland and  try to offer them including OOo in their
distributions.