From Vadim Korsakov <vadim.fi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the OpenOffice logo used?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:37:43 GMT
Hello!

I am thinking also about general promotion of open office.
I also think it would be a great idea to encourage companies who make
proprietary software to include OpenOffice in their distributions. But I
do not think that companies who make proprietary OS will include OOo in
their distributions. In most cases they have their own office software
that they need to promote.

We can also negotiate with different companies who produces all kinds of
software except OS to include in their distributions open office as a
bonus to a customer. In my opinion it can improve the popularity of a
product. E.g. somebody buys an antivirus and gets a bonus office packet
with the same DVD.

What is your opinion?

Vadim Korsakov,
Finland.