From Gianvittorio <gianvitto...@zandona.nl>
Subject Re: RE: Re: OpenOffice promotion tips
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:48:14 GMT
Dennis,
I don't see any reason either that it would not be possible. The fact is that it doesn't happen.
How can we make this happen?
I think that the distributors / retailers would have a problem with distributing AOO because
they do won't make any money out of this ...
Gian

On Wed 29/02/12 20:20 , "Dennis E. Hamilton" dennis.hamilton@acm.org sent: