From Gianvittorio <gianvitto...@zandona.nl>
Subject Re: OpenOffice promotion tips
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:22:19 GMT
Vadim,
Going to each single shop might be a good strategy, but did you consider going to a distributor
(somebody who sells to shops)?
The issue is that I am not sure we have worked out a value proposition for the shops (or distributors).

Put down badly, these organizations are earning money when they sell other people's office
applications.
They might face "retaliation" from the other office supplier if they start offering Open Office.

What we need to work out is: why would they start giving out Open Office CDs and what would
make it worth going against the potential wrath of those other guys?
Gian

On Wed 29/02/12 00:12 , Vadim Korsakov vadim.finpm@gmail.com sent: