From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:33:44 GMT
On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Terry <terauck-aoomark@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Question below quoted text.

For example, search queries in Google:

http://www.google.com/insights/search/#q=OpenOffice%2CLibreOffice&date=1%2F2011%2012m&cmpt=q

Check Alexa as well, for traffic estimates

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/openoffice.org#

Traffic rank (global) for past 3 months = 2,575

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/libreoffice.org#

Traffic rank (global) for past 3 months = 11,174

We can debate what exactly that means, but clearly the more queries
and more traffic (lower rank) is a sign of a stronger brand.

-Rob