From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] IBM Lotus Symphony (ODF) Viewers now freely available on Android Marketplace and Apple App Store
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 04:31:39 GMT
I can see how this news might read due to the branding....FWIW, the small
team that worked on the project just called them ODF Viewers. They work for
the Symphony project, which has an offering available now, hence the
branding. This needs to change in 2012, and it will.

They are freely available. Hopefully, many will find them useful...