From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:43:59 GMT

On Dec 10, 2011, at 3:30 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> On 03/12/2011 drew wrote:
>> My best attempt was made to create new artwork which conforms to the
>> design principles as described in the OpenOffice.org branding guidelines
>> documentation.  ...
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal
>
> Thank you for your effort. Indeed your draft goes in what I also see as the right direction:
minimal changes to the OpenOffice.org logo in order to show continuity with respect to OpenOffice.org
and at the same time introduce the new, slightly different, name.

I totally agree.

Should we replace the logo on the migrated version of openoffice.org as well? Or only use
it for clear Project sites, Wikis and Forums as well as the new project builds?

Regards,
Dave