From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:27:39 GMT
On Sun, 2011-12-11 at 17:33 -0500, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Terry <terauck-aoomark@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > Question below quoted text.

One caveat you need to keep in mind when looking at those numbers - IIRC
a large part of the issue the extension / template repository is
experiencing is the result of a, looked good on paper - no doubt, which
has the installed base pinging the server looking for updates on a too
often basis - those checks will go through the *.services.oo.o domain
and would, I believe, be included in that alexa number.

Just say'n that the raw numbers have a lot of variables involved.

//drew