From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:24:20 GMT
On Sun, 2011-12-11 at 14:00 -0800, Terry wrote:
> Question below quoted text.

yesterday I noted an email that discussed a question regarding CNet
downloads. So I took a look:
LibreOffice had 847 downloads at their site last week (Windows only)
LibreOffice Portal had less then 100

OpenOffice.org 3.3 hasd 15,700 Plus Change.. IIRC

Just a little factoid that seemed to be apt for the moment.

//drew