From Terry <terauck-aoom...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Aoo logo draft
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 05:57:46 GMT
The next release will be installed by people who are familiar with the name and branding of
OpenOffice.  Most may well not even have heard of the ASF.  The name 'OpenOffice' alone
may not necessarily be sufficient to identify the new release with the well-known brand but
combining it with familiar symbols will.

I agree with the sentiment of making a fresh start but I think we should take the market with
us rather than getting ahead of it.

Regards, Terry