From Terry <terauck-aoom...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Native support of the SVG graphic format in Apache OpenOffice.org
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 01:09:53 GMT
I was able to re-tweet, nothing more.  The reddit link got a page displaying the message "there
doesn't seem to be anything here."

This piecemeal approach I think is ineffective.  What would be much better is a 'news' page
where such items as Eric Bachard's blog can be mentioned and linked, similar to the technique
which has been used by tuxmachines.org for years.  I follow that site because it gathers
material from many sources relating to subjects which interest me.

Ideally, one would be able to get a news feed from such a page.  I note that the AOO blog
is virtually dormant.  It could be an entry on a news page with some worthwhile material;
on its own, it is not worth following.

Regards, Terry