From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction (again)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:30:38 GMT
Hi,

In case folks may have missed my original introduction, I am a committer
and PPMC member volunteering for marketing  and community development
related projects; e.g. press liaison, blogging, events (Meetups,
Hackathons, etc.), and helping with the development of presentations, and
white papers to help explain various aspects of the project.  I'm also
willing to do public speaking at conferences, or wherever we can create
interest in the project.

If you are joining this list, please introduce yourself and let us know who
you are, where you are, and what you'd like to get your arms around; i.e.
volunteer to work on.

oops. almost forgot, I'm located in the Boston area, USA, but travel from
time to time when I can persuade the powers that be to re-imburse me.

/don

Don Harbison