From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction (again)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:50:41 GMT
Manfred,

Great to 'meet' you on the list here.

Do you have marketing materials that you could update to reflect the
current status of the project? I think we have a strong need to communicate
with the users of OpenOffice that the future is very promising. We can
start a separate [DISCUSS] thread on this topic. Your introduction seems to
indicate that you may have some good content, introductory to advanced, in
German, and perhaps Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.

Like you, I also have friends in the LO project. In some ways, I think we
are still one community with two projects.

Best regards,

/don