From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branding of the 3.4 release
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 03:04:57 GMT
Terry,

I see you cast your vote for Apache Open Office, (c), and not (b) Apache
OpenOffice. This appears to contradict your statement here. If you wish to
vote again, you may do so and make any adjustments you see fit before the
ballot closes on Wednesday. FWIW, I think you state the obvious below. We
need pragmatic leadership at this point on this point to improve market
momentum.

/don