From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction (again)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:55:28 GMT
Hi Y'all
I am a committer and PPMC member and I am interested in marketing.  I have
run my own companies or been upper management in various start-ups for over
20 years.  I was a business strategy and marketing consultant and have
gravitated more toward Internet marketing and IT Security as time went on.
My current incarnation is as a Linux admin and published author in the IT
Security realm.

Wolf Halton (http://wolfhalton.info)
Atlanta GA US