From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Can the OpenOffice.org Site be a Haven for All?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:22:54 GMT
Am 11/03/2011 11:28 AM, schrieb Terry:
> I like the idea but it would be a radical change in direction.  Does anyone know the
current status of http://www.odfauthors.org/ ?  That seems to be a possible site for collaboration
at least as far as user documentation is concerned.

> The site http://openoffice.info/ has been in existence for a long time.  It links to
oooforum.org

The most radical change was done by Oracle with giving the project to
ASF. For another release we have to do many changes first incl. IP
clearance. I see this change the biggest ever for the project. ;-)

Marcus