From Terry <terauck-aoom...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Can the OpenOffice.org Site be a Haven for All?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:28:03 GMT
I like the idea but it would be a radical change in direction.  Does anyone know the current
status of http://www.odfauthors.org/ ?  That seems to be a possible site for collaboration
at least as far as user documentation is concerned.

The site http://openoffice.info/ has been in existence for a long time.  It links to oooforum.org

Terry