From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Request: An AOOo banner
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 02:02:41 GMT
Actually it was the branding initiative mostly pushed by Bernard
Dibppol. He was the lead for the art project which was not really an
independent project but dependent of marketing.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:BeDipp

--
Alexandro Colorado