From Terry <terauck-aoomar...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Request: An AOOo banner
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:09:38 GMT
I have to use top posting.  My apologies to anyone who has a problem with that.

My recollection is that OOo had a collection of logos.  There is an OOo page referring to
a logo.[1]

My understanding is that the word 'Apache' is required by ASF.  Because people are familiar
with (the) OOo logo(s), it makes sense to use it / them with the Apache feather.

Terry

[1] http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/logos/