incubator-ooo-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 119607] [From Symphony] Text font spacing in comments doesn't expand/condense by the expected value
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 09:42:06 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=119607

--- Comment #6 from bjcheny <companycy@gmail.com> ---
Thanks for your comments.
I tried to work out a solution by tracking tokens' parent and change the
spacing to use different token from that in document.xml, however, it doesn't
work so well in this case.
In model.xml, it will be necessary to re-write the whole comments part since it
shares same structure with that in document. In order to use a different token
for spacing in comments, I don't think it's worthwhile the effort.

But I do agree with you on that it's bad to add some non-existing token id.
In new patch, I move the flag into DomainMapper_Impl, and set it to true in
PushAnnotation and to false in PopAnnotation.

(In reply to comment #5)
> (In reply to comment #4)
> > This solution isn't good enough. Working on a better one.
> > 
> > (In reply to comment #3)
> > > Created attachment 79175 [details]
> > > patch for font spacing in comments for docx
> > > 
> > > The font spacing in comments is calculated in different way from that out of
> > > comments.
> > > 
> > > Thus, the patch includes below changes:
> > > 1. add related token id in model.xml to ensure comments will be detected
> > > 2. add a flag to indicate whether the font spacing is for comments or not.
> 
> Yes, aggree.
> It's not so good to justify the properties by add the special flag for
> detect of in-comments or not, because for docx import, the import filter
> work as state machine, and the state will be chaos if we add more and more
> special flag.
> I think better way is to separate the properties for different use scenario
> by definition through parent-child relationship in OOXML.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Mime
View raw message