incubator-ooo-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 120418] No update in conditional fields when exchanging databases
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:54:12 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=120418

--- Comment #4 from Alessandro Balsamo <a.balsamo@inrim.it> ---
In attachment 78787, there is no link to any database in the true/false
subfields, just in the condition subfield. The "Exchange dotabases" command
works properly on the condition, but doses not on the true/false subfields.
This is why I put just either True or False in the condition column in my db1
and db2 sample databases, and some explanatory values in the other columns I
intended to focus on.
The databases you reproduced in attachment 78792 are the same as I used in my
short document.
> Created attachment 78792 [details]
> Zip file with documents to test
> 
> Content of the zip file:
> 
> db1.ods = spreadsheet document to use a data source
> db2.ods = spreadsheet document to use a data source
> 
> bugdoc.odt = text document with conditional text, condition based on data
> source fields
> 
> merge_db1.odt = document result of merging to a file, with data source
> db1.ods
> merge_db2.odt = document result of merging to a file, with data source
> db2.ods

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Mime
View raw message