incubator-ooo-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 119348] hyperlinks fail when exporting selected pages to pdf
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 13:42:23 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=119348

Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@me.com> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|CONFIRMED                   |ACCEPTED
                 CC|                            |Armin.Le.Grand@me.com

--- Comment #4 from Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@me.com> ---
ALG: I think I found it; the PageNumber used during export was the PageNumber
from the source page, not the created export page. Every time the number did
not exist as output page, the links were not created.

Case '2': Used number was 1 (n-1), but created was number 0 -> no links
Case '3': Used 2, created 0 -> no links
Case '2,3': Used 1 while creating 0 (2 while 1) -> no links
Case '1,3': Used 0 while creating 0 -> Okay, (2 while 1) -> no links

The defect explains the missing links, all cases fit. To fix, I changed the PDF
page creator to use a increasing counting number which is equivalent to the
pages which get created. Checked the cases, works well.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message