incubator-ooo-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject DO NOT REPLY [Bug 119100] extensions-installed dictionaries spell checking does not work
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 08:28:44 GMT

Andre <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
                 CC|                            |

--- Comment #4 from Andre <> 2012-03-22 08:28:44 UTC ---
Hi Simon,

I can somewhat reproduce your problem, but am not sure if it has the same

Here is what I did.

- Started a developer build of an english AOO.  This instance of AOO was *not*
installed via the installer (so no integration into Windows 7.)
- Opened a new Write document.
- Opened the extension manager via Tools->Extension Manager...
- Clicked on the "Get more extensions online..." link.
- This opened a new web page that displayed the extension repository.
- Navigated to the dutch spelling and hypenation dictionary.
- Clicked on the green 'Get it!' button.
- After some redirects and some waiting a download box opens for the file
- The "Open With 3.4 (default)" option was selected which I did
*not* change.
- Clicked on OK

This starts, at least on my system, a new instance of AOO.  One that *was*
previously installed via the installer and was integrated into Windows 7.
The result was, that the dictionary extensions was installed into another
office, not the one that initiated the download.

The extensions is, of course, only accessible from the second office.

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

View raw message