incubator-ooo-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject DO NOT REPLY [Bug 119100] extensions-installed dictionaries spell checking does not work
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:38:51 GMT

Simon Brouwer <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
           Severity|blocker                     |normal

--- Comment #8 from Simon Brouwer <> 2012-03-23 22:38:51 UTC ---

I uninstalled and LibreOffice and deleted C:\Program Files
(x86)\ 3 and C:\Users\Simon\AppData\Roaming\ 3

Then I installed the same build as before. 

There weren't any extensions shown in extensions manager. So I think the
English, French and German ones had been inherited from a previous (3.3) installation.

Then I installed the Dutch spell checking extension. This time it worked as

So on a clean install it appears to work correctly. 

If a previous had been present there could be problems, but it
could work without problem as well (according to Oliver-Rainer's test).

Configure bugmail:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.

View raw message