incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: another XML file for the Consultants-Page
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:58:58 GMT
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Jörg Schmidt <joesch@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here is another XML file for an entry in:
> http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html
>
> Can someone please check and then add?

If there are no objections I'll add to the XML and generate a new HTML.

But if you are in contact with this party, you might suggest that they
add an OpenOffice-specific page to their website, so we can point to
that.  Or mention OpenOffice on the existing page.  This would help
any visitors from our website, since it is safe to assume that they
are interested specifically in OpenOffice services.

-Rob

> Thank you.
>

> Greetings,
> Jörg
>

> XML-File:
>
>  <consultant>
>         <name>Uwe Altmann Unternehmensberatung</name>
>         <country>DE</country>
>         <practice>Deployment</practice>
>         <practice>Support</practice>
>         <practice>Development</practice>
>         <practice>Documentation</practice>
>         <description>Helping small business customers since many years in using
and optimizing IT solutions. This is done by careful requirements analysis, migration support,
professional project management and continuous user support based on individual agreements.</description>