incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon Request: Please take a lot of photographs
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:08:40 GMT
For those bringing cameras to ApacheCon, could I ask you to take
photographs in the following topics, for future AOO marketing, website
and social media use:

- photos of speakers, either during their presentation or before/after
their talk.

- audience photographs

- photographs of project members talking informally, at the conference
or at social gatherings

- photographs of computer screens running AOO, or looking at AOO source code

- location shots that give a sense of the place, e.g., showing
ApacheCon logo or AOO logo.

Be creative and have fun!  I wish I could be there.

Thanks,

-Rob