incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS diff: Welcome to the localization (l10n) project
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 08:36:59 GMT
Just sent off the last change, so now the site is ready in my opinion.

There seems to be some fuzz about (on l10n list) whether or not, this was a
good idea at all, but if  the community likes the layout and the content I
have transferred, then please rename or remove l10n and replace it with
l10n-new.

Jan.