incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO volunteers: essential skills and tasks
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:04:55 GMT
On 02/11/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
> I wonder if something like this would work:
> http://openhatch.org/search/?q=&toughness=bitesize&language=Python
> It looks like they can suck in appropriately flagged BZ issues.

Thanks, good link. It still seems to lack the "matching" part (i.e., I
register on the site and I state that I know Danish, Perl and C++ and
that I'm looking for minor tasks, i.e., something that can be finished
within 2 hours; and I get notified when suitable tasks are posted, or I
get them immediately displayed upon login). But, unless we find/get
something better, this might already be a start.

Regards,
   Andrea.